If you’re like me, you’ve gotten sick of hearing about self-care. What does self-care even mean, anyway? I’m so over all the trite buzzwords.
I just want someone to tell me what I can do that’s free, helps me sleep, and doesn’t take time away from my kids. Cause this mama does NOT have spare time or budget for pedicures and spa days…
Which means I have to be super intentional about finding ways to be kind to myself. Do you ever feel that way?
- because I know exactly how hard survivors have to fight — not to thrive, not to succeed — but simply to not fall apart by the end of the day.
- because I know when you’re trying to be strong and healthy for your little ones — it’s hard to minimize the fallout of life’s upheaval when you’re healing from abuse while battling to protect them.
- because I know EXACTLY how much quicker I am to give compassion to my friends than to myself.
- because I’m the girl who gleefully worked myself to the point of total burnout, not once but twice, before I finished college and learned more about pacing myself.
- because most of the time when people talk about self-care, they talk about stuff that’s completely unaffordable when you’re shattered by financial abuse and struggling to buy the basics.
- because I want YOU to know:
- why self-compassion is SO important,
- why you won’t recover and heal without it, and
- how to build affordable, beneficial self-care into your daily lifestyle.
My Webinar Taught You Three Essential Things:
- why self-compassion is sacred.
- what sacred self-care looks like.
- how you can incorporate healthy self-awareness into your life… starting today!
- Sacred self-care isn’t selfish – it’s actually a holy act of worship to God.
- Sacred self-care focuses on compassionate wellness and wholeness, which empowers us to serve others. It’s not about shallow, self-centered activities for our own gratification.
- Self-compassion can be incorporated into your daily routine without making drastic or expensive changes – because it all starts with changing how you THINK.
I’d love to send you my curated book list for reading on your abuse recovery journey, too. Just go here, and I’ll have it off to your inbox!
Download your Challenge PDF here, or right click the image below: