- Founder of WILD Coaching + Courses.
- International Speaker and Trainer on abuse response in the faith community.
- Trainer on Organizational Abuse Response with Project: Safe Church.
- EndItNow Task Force for Policy on Sexual Ethics and Misconduct in North America.
- Abuse Recovery Coach with ABIDE Counseling.
- Co-founder of Bucket Brigade Against Abuse.
- AUTHOR of:
- Safe Churches: Responding to Abuse in the Faith Community.
- Myths We Believe, Predators We Trust: 37 Things You Don’t Want to Know About Abuse in Church (But You Really Should).
- ONE Face: Shed the Mask, Own Your Values, and Lead Wisely.
- Abuse Advocacy: A Quick Visual Guide eBook
- Systems of Abuse: A Guide to Recognizing Toxic Behavior Patterns eBook
- Systems of Love and Honor: A Guide to Recognizing Safe Relationships eBook
You Don’t Know Who the Abusers Are at Church
In Safe Churches, Sarah McDugal, Jennifer Jill Schwirzer, and Nicole Parker provide insightful, biblically redemptive, legally responsible training for church leaders and lay members who want to make church a safer place.
Get Yours >
You Already Trust A Predator
In Myths We Believe, Sarah McDugal and Daron Pratt present scripture and studies to debunk 37 common myths about predators we trust in the faith community, in this powerful guide to making your church a safer place.
Get Yours >
You Can Make Wise Choices
In One Face, Sarah McDugal takes you on a journey of personal discovery and growth, showcasing stories of wildly successful entrepreneurs and professionals who are committed to leading with transparency and to living with “one face”.
Get Yours >
Abuse Response Trainings
-How to spot red flags of potential abuse.
-Common tactics used by predators.
-Training for churches and leaders on biblically redemptive abuse prevention.
-How to tell if someone may be in an abusive situation.
– Permanently find freedom from toxic relationships.
– Shift from toxic mental soundtrack to purposeful truth statements.
– Transform your relationships by changing the way you think.
– Create an environment of healing and recovery.
– Understand the impact of verbal and emotional abuse.
– Overcome past wounds and develop your advocacy awareness.
– Practical ways to support and mentor others.
– Launch an Abuse Response ministry in your community.
Wisdom | Identity | Legacy | Daring
Guiding women out of the wilderness and into the WILD, one healing mini-trek at a time.
WILD Courses + Coaching offers online courses, workshops and resources showing you how to:
– think in new ways that influence wise decisions,
– interact more safely with people, and
– overcome whatever lies hidden in your history.
Get blogs and event updates by email
How do you make tough topics age-appropriate for kids?
How do you help teens recognize abusive patterns?
How do you teach kids about tricky people?
What should you do if your child is exposed to porn?
What about when kids hurt kids?
These questions and more, in this YouTube playlist from Sarah McDugal:
Journey with me through the book of Isaiah.
First thing in the morning, raw and unfiltered, daily devotional thoughts from my #JesusBubble.