- International speaker and leadership development coach on five continents.
- Author of ONE Face: Shed the Mask, Own Your Values, and Lead Wisely.
- Co-founder of Bucket Brigade Against Abuse and WILD.
- Abuse Recovery Coach with ABIDE Counseling.
- Director of 2014 Video of the Year nominee at the Canadian Gospel Music Awards.
- 25 years experience directing and producing visual media.
Live With One Face
In One Face, Sarah McDugal takes you on a journey of personal discovery and growth, showcasing stories of wildly successful entrepreneurs and professionals who are committed to leading with transparency and to living with “one face”.
Learn the 3 Keys to #LiveWILD
Brokenness is part of being human, but you don’t have to stay that way.
Book Sarah for gospel-centered keynotes, seminars and workshops on
Abuse Prevention, Emotional Healing and Leadership Development:
How to spot red flags of potential abuse.
Common tactics used by predators.
Training for churches and leaders on Gospel-centered abuse prevention.
How to tell if someone may be in an abusive situation.
Empathy, abuse, and the Gospel.
What now? Beginning your healing process.
Understand the impact of verbal and emotional abuse.
Shift from toxic mental soundtrack to purposeful truth statements.
Overcome what lies hidden in your history.
Create an environment of healing and recovery.
Overcome past wounds and develop your leadership maturity.
How to permanently find freedom from toxic relationships.
Transform your relationships by changing the way you think.
Learn how to support and mentor others.
Recent blog posts
Here are my top picks for the best books available on recovery from abuse. These are the titles I personally […]
When I was twelve years old, I went on my first overseas mission trip. I spoke at churches to raise […]
(Read Shine, My Darling – part 2) You will have those things that matter. I will make peace your leader […]