- Take it to Court – Four Keys to Regret-Free Decision-Making & Choices
- Core Values Discovery for Leaders – Living & Leading on Purpose
- Leaders, Not Lemmings – Parent Lessons on Raising the Next Generation of Leaders
Abuse Recovery Audiences:
- Leading From Wholeness – It’s Hard to Forgive but That’s Holding You Back
- But I Can’t Feel How You Feel – the Intersection of Empathy, Narcissism, and the Gospel
- #FearNot #LoveWell – Charting Your Path Toward Healing After Trauma
- Let It Go, But Don’t – Why Forgive & Forget Is Rotten Advice
- Core Values Discovery for Young Adults – Mapping Your Intentional Future
- The Choices You Make – Four Keys to Making Smart Adult Choices
Sarah McDugal speaks to both corporate and faith-based audiences on leadership, wholeness, abuse recovery, core values and healing. She adapts her inspirational messages to each audience, speaking to the needs of leaders, abuse victims, churches and youth.
Inquire below for rates+travel+dates for booking your workshop, keynote, or interactive seminar.